Published 16th May 2017
Get your 2017 Display and Media Guide
We’re always on the lookout for the next big thing in the visual communications industry. And our 2017 product catalogue – The Display and Media Guide – exemplifies this commitment and is perfectly geared towards large format print professionals.
Download it today (and request a hard copy while you’re at it) then sit back – coffee in hand – and enjoy browsing our unique range of visual display products.
The products you want, whenever you need them
From superwide digital print media to promotion counters and roller banners, you’ll find the exact product you need in our comprehensive range.
Encompassing everything from tried and trusted favourites to the latest innovations, we’re constantly monitoring market trends to update our range.
Combine that with our extensive stock levels – and our next-day delivery guarantee on orders placed before 4pm – and you’ll soon realise that partnering with us means streamlining your procurement.
In fact, everything about the way we operate is designed to make your life easier.
Get your 2017 Innotech Catalogue today
The 2017 Display and Media Guide an invaluable point of reference for you.
In case your memory needs refreshing, here’s a taste of the products showcased within the catalogue.
- Exhibition and display equipment – From banner stands and pop-up systems to rigid media displays, we’ve no doubt that what you’re looking for will be in here.
- Digital print media – Any width, any length, any weight. Whether you’re after every day banner materials or specialist self-adhesive vinyls, textiles and magnetic media.
- Point of sale equipment – Encompassing snap frames, LED light boxes, wall signage and accessories, we’ve got everything you need to impress your customers.
- Digital signage – Attract, engage and convert with our stylish and user-friendly wall-mounted and freestanding digital signage, delivering clear messages 24/7 for your customers.
- Presentation media – From whiteboards to noticeboards and LCD stands to mounts, we’ve honed our range to simplify your procurement process.
It’s quick and easy to download The Display and Media Guide – and to order your hard copy.
Latest blog postsView all posts
18th September 2023
Innotech Partners With Liyu UK To Launch A New Approved Media Swatch Book
The new swatch book, together with a broad range of Innotech media, will be available on the Liyu UK stand A30 at The [...]
1st September 2023
Celebrate Your Hard Work with Domino’s Pizza: Join the #YouDeservePizza Campaign!
September marks a unique period for the printing industry. It’s where the hustle and bustle of Christmas [...]
25th August 2023
Helping HFE Signs: Making Signage Easy and Affordable
Background HFE Signs is a growing company that specialises in mail order signage. They provide sign, banner, and [...]