Published 16th May 2017
Our key takeaways from FESPA 2017
We’re just back from FESPA 2017. Encompassing screen, digital and textile print; it is the largest international wide format event and saw more than 700 brands exhibiting.
The event, which was held in Hamburg, Germany, was truly inspirational. In fact, new innovations and applications were being talked about on every corner.
Here are some of the insights we gathered:
- 76% of print service providers are looking to grow their turnover this year, according to Widthwise.
This means that our product range of display hardware and wide format print media is exactly what they are looking for, so they can spend more time on selling rather than sourcing.
- 41% of respondents – also according to Widthwise – said they were likely to make another large format printer investment in the next two years, which is good news for us as a consumables supplier ready to meet the demand.
- There is a lot of interest in illuminated pop-up systems … especially our portable LED backlit backdrop display; the first on the market.
- An increasing number of people are seeking premium roller banners and this was particularly noticeable judging by the interest in our Style Roller Banner.
- Portable display meets engineering innovation in our TEXstyle Concertina Pop Up Counter. And the gasps from visitors, was a testament to it’s unique features.
You might also be interested in viewing our video from the event:
Latest blog postsView all posts
18th September 2023
Innotech Partners With Liyu UK To Launch A New Approved Media Swatch Book
The new swatch book, together with a broad range of Innotech media, will be available on the Liyu UK stand A30 at The [...]
1st September 2023
Celebrate Your Hard Work with Domino’s Pizza: Join the #YouDeservePizza Campaign!
September marks a unique period for the printing industry. It’s where the hustle and bustle of Christmas [...]
25th August 2023
Helping HFE Signs: Making Signage Easy and Affordable
Background HFE Signs is a growing company that specialises in mail order signage. They provide sign, banner, and [...]